- SRC collects your personal information when you register with SRC, when you visit or use SRC websites and services, and when you visit the websites of, or contact, certain SRC partners. When you sign up for SRC services we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, personal interests, credit card and billing information, and passwords and password hints. Once you register with SRC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- SRC collects information about your transactions with SRC and with some of our business partners. SRC servers automatically receive and record information from your browser, including your IP address, Sea Ranch Connect cookie information, and the SRC website pages you visit.
- SRC uses your personal information for the following general purposes: To fulfill your requests for sites and services, improve SRC services, contact you, bill you and collect charges, provide technical support, undertake fraud detection, conduct research, provide anonymous reporting for purposes related to providing you SRC services, and customize the SRC advertising and SRC content you see.
- SRC may set and access SRC cookies on your computer. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to SRC services, such as service announcements, administrative information, and other SRC messages, that are reasonably related to your SRC account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- SRC undertakes physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to SRC and business partner employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide sites and services to you, or to prevent violations of SRC’s Terms of Service, or who otherwise need that information in order to do their jobs.
- Except as described above, SRC considers and treats your personal information as confidential, and does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with nonaffiliated companies or unrelated third parties. However, SRC may disclose your personal information to third parties: (A) As needed to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and (B) When we believe it is necessary to share your personal information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law or law enforcement agencies or for the purpose of national security; and (C) If SRC is acquired by or merged with another company, or if your service account with Sea Ranch Connect is sold or transferred to another company; and (D) upon your prior written permission.