- Sea Ranch Connect collects your personal information when you register with Sea Ranch Connect, when you visit or use Sea Ranch Connect websites and services, and when you visit the websites of, or contact, certain Sea Ranch Connect partners. When you sign up for Sea Ranch Connect services we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, personal interests, credit card and billing information, and passwords and password hints. Once you register with Sea Ranch Connect and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Sea Ranch Connect collects information about your transactions with Sea Ranch Connect and with some of our business partners. Sea Ranch Connect servers automatically receive and record information from your browser, including your IP address, Sea Ranch Connect cookie information, and the Sea Ranch Connect website pages you visit.
- Sea Ranch Connect uses your personal information for the following general purposes: To fulfill your requests for sites and services, improve Sea Ranch Connect services, contact you, bill you and collect charges, provide technical support, undertake fraud detection, conduct research, provide anonymous reporting for purposes related to providing you Sea Ranch Connect services, and customize the Sea Ranch Connect advertising and Sea Ranch Connect content you see.
- Sea Ranch Connect may set and access Sea Ranch Connect cookies on your computer. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Sea Ranch Connect services, such as service announcements, administrative information, and other Sea Ranch Connect messages, that are reasonably related to your Sea Ranch Connect account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Sea Ranch Connect undertakes physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to Sea Ranch Connect and business partner employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide sites and services to you, or to prevent violations of Sea Ranch Connect’s Terms of Service, or who otherwise need that information in order to do their jobs.
- Except as described above, Sea Ranch Connect considers and treats your personal information as confidential, and does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with nonaffiliated companies or unrelated third parties. However, Sea Ranch Connect may disclose your personal information to third parties: (A) As needed to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and (B) When we believe it is necessary to share your personal information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law or law enforcement agencies or for the purpose of national security; and (C) If Sea Ranch Connect is acquired by or merged with another company, or if your service account with Sea Ranch Connect is sold or transferred to another company; and (D) upon your prior written permission.